Thursday, February 11, 2010

Better, I swear

Back in Argentina!

I got in on a deceptively beautiful Monday, and have been swimming in the humidity ever since! My first few days have been absorbed by writing a term paper I've been pointedly NOT writing for the past two months... But I have three hours left, and two pages to pad this puppy before my cousin Abby arrives and I have a ten day vacation!

We're doing the city today through Sunday evening, when we take an overnight bus to Mendoza. Three days in the wine country, another overnight bus to Bariloche for two days hiking in the lake district, and then back next weekend. What larks we'll have...

For those of you who don't yet know, I have a US number for Skype, so I can be called on my computer from a phone. Technology, you are awesome. Anyway, my number is (937)502-4321, and it even comes with voice mail!

I promise pictures from the AWESOME vacation on which I'm about to embark posted very soon! All my love!

Besitos,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment